Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ummm...what's a froat?

Actual conversation:
Steven:: Momma, can I go outside and ride my bike while you watch me?

Momma:: Maybe after Sissy gets home. Mommy's not feeling very good today. I have a sore throat.

Steven:: I'll pray for you! Dear Jesus, help Mommy's froat to feel better and that we can go outside. Jesus' name...Amen

Conversation according to Steven:
(In the car on the way home from school...)

Steven:: Sissy, we can go outside. Momma
said we could. And you can watch me and I'll ride my bike. Out front. Momma has a froat but I prayed for her.

Sissy:: Whahat?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute! Tell Steven Aunt Heather has a sore froat too!

SimplyGrove said...

Oh my goodness!! That is awesome!

Gma L said...

Now, we will expect to hear Stevenisms as well as Nathanisms We should be laughing most of the time.