Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here we go again...


I've considered my last attempt at blogging a failure because I couldn't keep it going. (Although, after reading through it the other night, I think it's a pretty darn good blog!) But, I'm ready to give it a go again with a simpler, more picture-oriented format. I don't know who my audience will be this time around, but I won't hold back. My life is crazy, my house is a mess, and sometimes I feel in over my head in ministry. But I promise to be real and fun and sometimes passionately in love with my life and my God.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you knew blog looks good, at some point maybe I will get around to doing one. Dad

Robin said...

Momma I think your blog looks great(don't tell Ally but I think your blog is cooler than ours)
love xo's,
Megan