Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Great To Be 4!

Happy Birthday to me! So, these are the things I liked about being the birthday boy.

1) I got away with skipping my nap. Momma said we would pay for it later, but I think I did fine. (I also liked the nifty "Birthday Boy" t-shirt that Momma made for me. I mean, who wouldn't want to know how special I am today?)
2) The church facilities team came to my house. And now my tramp is all spic-n-span. (Go boy's club!)
3) Daddy got a new grill just for me. And then he cooked hamburgers, hot dogs, and brats for all my guests.
4) Everyone ate in my honor.
5) Presents...of course.
6) Pamela made me a GIANT chocolate birthday cake. And then everyone serenaded me. (I think Sissy is the best singer.)
7) Nobody said anything when I stole the strawberry off the cake. (Try THAT when it's not your birthday...)
8) It's the only day of the year that I get to sleep with a fire truck. (Thanks Wilde's and Francey's!)

Now how soon is my next birthday???

4 comments:

Don said...

Wow Steven! What a GREAT Grill your daddy got you! You'll have all kinds of fun with that!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great B-day! Have fun snuggling with your Fire truck!

markfrancey said...

Love the new fire Truck! Hope he likes it.

Jonnie said...

It looks like you had a really nice birthday, Steven!!